Xbox's Phil Spencer Reacts To Rumors Of Sony's Game Pass Competitor: "Inevitable"
With the rumors flying around about Sony's Xbox Game Pass-style competitor, "Spartacus," Xbox's Phil Spencer weighed in with his thoughts, saying that he sees it as an inevitability in the video game industry.
Speaking with IGN, Spencer explains that there are many different factors that go into a service such as Game Pass, like backward compatibility, having simultaneous releases on both PC and console. He emphasizes that customers should be able to decide how and where they want to play their games, as well as being transparent about initiatives regarding PC and cross-gen.
"So when I hear others doing things like Game Pass or coming to PC, it makes sense to me because I think that's the right answer," says Spencer.Continue Reading at GameSpot
May be interesting
- 17.01.2022 Twitter Thread Highlights How Complex Game Development Is
- 17.01.2022 David Ramsey's John Diggle Will Headline New Arrowverse TV Show
- 17.01.2022 Moon Knight Trailer, Release Date Revealed For New Marvel Disney Plus Series
- 17.01.2022 Jill Biden: I Didn’t Expect ‘Healing Role’ As First Lady
- 17.01.2022 Monster Hunter Rise Passes 8 Million Sold After PC Release