Awesome Games Done Quick 2022 Raises Over $3.4 Million For Prevent Cancer Foundation
Awesome Games Done Quick 2022, the first of multiple charity speedrunning events run by the Games Done Quick Foundation, has ended with over $3.4 million raised for the Prevent Cancer Foundation.
139 speedruns made up this year's marathon, which began January 9 at 12 PM ET and ended at approximately 2 AM ET January 16. The exact amount raised by the event was $3,416,729, with all donations taken during that same time period.
May be interesting
- 16.01.2022 John Carpenter Really Loves Halo Infinite, As Elon Musk And Others React
- 16.01.2022 Awesome Games Done Quick 2022 Raises Over $3.4 Million For Prevent Cancer Foundation
- 16.01.2022 Norwegian Cruise Cancels Trip After 4 Days Of Travel, Leaving Passengers Bored At Sea
- 16.01.2022 FBI Identifies Hostage-Taker From Texas Synagogue Standoff As British National
- 16.01.2022 Scream Earns $30.6 Million At US Box Office, Dethroning Spider-Man For The First Time