How To Heal Injuries In Project Zomboid
When you're playing Project Zomboid the question of whether your character will be hurt isn't if it will happen, it's when and how bad it can be. Injuries in Project Zomboid are common, and a simple scratch left untreated can leave your character hobbled for days--or even weeks--to come. Here's how you can quickly heal injuries in Project Zomboid.
If you're just starting to play Project Zomboid and aren't sure how to start surviving, we have a guide on how you can make it through your first day in zombie-infested Kentucky.
Regardless of what kind of injury you suffer in Project Zomboid, the first step you should take is almost always bandaging up. That means using whatever you have on hand, whether it's an adhesive bandage or shredded rag, to stop the bleeding. The longer your wound goes uncovered, the more you'll bleed and lose health.Continue Reading at GameSpot
May be interesting
- 14.01.2022 Final Fantasy 14 Goes Back On Sale From January 25
- 14.01.2022 Netflix Announces Price Hike, See The New Rates Here
- 14.01.2022 James Gunn On Making Vigilante So Horrifying In Peacemaker
- 14.01.2022 Troy Baker Announces NFT Project For His Voice
- 14.01.2022 Lots Of New Dune: Spice Wars Info Revealed For The RTS/4X Game