Timothy Olyphant, Justified Producers Reunite For New Miniseries Spin-Off
The team behind Justified will reunite with star Timothy Olyphant for a miniseries spin-off of the FX crime drama, which ended back in 2015.
According to a release, Justified: City Primeval will cast Olyphant's gunslinger character Marshal Raylan Givens in a story reimagining the Elmore Leonard novel City Primeval: High Noon in Detroit. Justified creator Graham Yost will serve as executive producer, with Justified writers and executive producers Michael Dinner and Dave Andron also serving as both co-writers and co-showrunners. Dinner will direct.
In this Justified revival, Raylan Givens has left Kentucky behind eight years ago in favor of Miami, where he is "a walk anachronism balancing his life as a U.S. Marshal and part-time father of a 14-year-old girl." However, "a chance encounter on a desolate Florida highway sends him to Detroit. There he crosses paths with Clement Mansell, aka The Oklahoma Wildman, a violent, sociopathic desperado who's already slipped through the fingers of Detroit's finest once and aims to do so again."Continue Reading at GameSpot
May be interesting
- 14.01.2022 Alec Baldwin Turns Over Cellphone As Part Of 'Rust' Shooting Investigation
- 14.01.2022 Final Fantasy 14 Goes Back On Sale From January 25
- 14.01.2022 Maddow Exposes Trump Groups' Shady Scheme To Overturn Biden's Win
- 14.01.2022 Iron Banter: This Week In Destiny 2 - The Osmium Girls And Orb Outrage
- 14.01.2022 Dev With Unrelated Five-Year-Old Wordle App Is Donating Proceeds To Charity