Scream Ending Explained: Who Is Ghostface And Who Dies?
After a 10 year absence, Ghostface is back. The latest installment in the Scream franchise, simply titled Scream, is in theaters now so audiences can watch the masked killer once again terrorize the frictional town of Woodsboro, California. The original trio of Sidney (Neve Campbell), Gale (Courteney Cox), and Dewey (David Arquette) are all back, trying to survive alongside a new roster of teens that Ghostface seems keen on stabbing a bunch.
Naturally, since this is a Scream movie, there's plenty of relentless violence, self-referential humor, and many moments of the creepily-voiced Ghostface taunting his would-be victims over the phone. All of which teases the major question of every Scream movie:Who's under the mask? And which characters are we going to see die by the knife? There's plenty to talk about from this film and, honestly, so much happens that you might have missed something when you sat down to watch the film, so let's go over it all.
Warning: The following contains major spoilers for Scream, the latest film in the franchise. If you haven't seen the movie, that's your cue to walk away now, or else everything you don't want ruined about the movie is going to be spelled out for you.Continue Reading at GameSpot
May be interesting
- 14.01.2022 Hugh Jackman's Real Steel Movie Is Becoming A TV Series For Disney+, Report Says
- 14.01.2022 Call Of Duty 2022 Rumored To Arrive Early Due To Poor Vanguard Sales
- 14.01.2022 Ubisoft Making A VR Game Where You Play As A Firefighter Inside The Notre Dame Blaze
- 14.01.2022 Lots Of New Dune: Spice Wars Info Revealed For The RTS/4X Game
- 14.01.2022 Final Fantasy 14 Goes Back On Sale From January 25