Lots Of New Dune: Spice Wars Info Revealed For The RTS/4X Game
Plenty of new details about the upcoming 4X strategy game Dune: Spice Wars from Shiro Games and Funcom have been revealed, including just what the game is, DLC support, inspiration from past Dune games, and more.
A FAQ for the game posted on Steam today starts off by confirming that Dune: Spice Wars is a real-time strategy game with 4X elements. "The game is real time, but the pace is slower than in a typical RTS (and you can pause and fast forward). The game also features exploration, territory control, economic growth, combat, politics, and spying, features that make it a true 4X game but do not detract from the RTS experience," the studio said.
Spice Wars is "quite different" from developer Shiro Games' earlier title, Northgard, the developer said. "Spice Wars is on a much bigger scale, featuring politics, trading, covert operations, and a deeper resource management system," the studio said, adding that Spice Wars is 2-3 times longer than Northgard.Continue Reading at GameSpot
May be interesting
- 14.01.2022 Scream Ending Explained: Who Is Ghostface And Who Dies?
- 14.01.2022 The Best Skills And Occupations In Project Zomboid
- 14.01.2022 Netflix Announces Price Hike, See The New Rates Here
- 14.01.2022 Aquaman 2 Wraps Production, Director Shares Photo Of Jason Momoa And Patrick Wilson
- 14.01.2022 Flashpoint Beyond Brings Back DC's Darkest Universe Later In 2022