42 Top-Earning Game CEOs Made More Than $820 Million In 2020
A new survey from market intelligence firm Game One has revealed that the top games CEOs earned a total of $820 million over 2020.
The survey, as spotted by GamesIndustry.biz, covered the 42 highest earning games CEOs, with the highest earner being Robert Antokol, CEO of mobile game developer Playtika, who received a total compensation of $372,008,176. That translates to an hourly average of $186,004. For context, the federal minimum wage in the US is $7.25 an hour.
Coming in at second is Activision Blizzard CEO Bobby Kotick, who earned $154,613,318 (or $77,306 per hour), and in third is Andrew Paradise of Skillz, who made $103,321,052 (or $51,660 per hour).Continue Reading at GameSpot
May be interesting
- 14.01.2022 Daniel Craig Reveals He Was Drunk When He Offered Skyfall To Director Sam Mendes
- 14.01.2022 James Gunn On Making Vigilante So Horrifying In Peacemaker
- 14.01.2022 Alec Baldwin Turns Over Cellphone As Part Of 'Rust' Shooting Investigation
- 14.01.2022 Torchlight: Infinite Entering Closed Beta For iOS And Android On January 18
- 14.01.2022 How To Heal Injuries In Project Zomboid