God Of War Director Says Studios Pushed Sony For PC Releases
God of War is finally out on PC, and according to game director Cory Barlog, the reason PlayStation games have been ported at all is thanks to various studios pushing Sony to do it.
In an interview with Game Informer, Barlog spoke about the PC port of God of War, and how PlayStation games on PC came to be. "Eventually, I think it reached that tipping point," said Barlog. "When we had sent so many suggestion box suggestions that they were like, “I’m tired of hearing all this. Fine, we’ll do this.” It’s a process. We’re still figuring it out as a company and as individual studios how to do this and what the process and strategy will be."
In recent years, Sony has been porting some of its more popular titles to PC, with the most recent being the just-released God of War port, and the PC version of Uncharted: Legacy of Thieves Collection is expected to arrive sometime in 2022 as well.Continue Reading at GameSpot
May be interesting
- 14.01.2022 How To Heal Injuries In Project Zomboid
- 14.01.2022 Madden 22 Adds SpongeBob, TMNT, And Rugrats Content Alongside Big Patch
- 14.01.2022 HBO's The Last Of Us Adds Euphoria's Storm Reid As Riley
- 14.01.2022 Spider-Man Comic Book Page Sold For Over $3 Million At Auction
- 14.01.2022 Maddow Exposes Trump Groups' Shady Scheme To Overturn Biden's Win