Flashpoint Beyond Brings Back DC's Darkest Universe Later In 2022
DC's Flashpoint reality will be making a return later this year as a new limited series that focuses on one of the most tragic characters of that parallel universe. The original Flashpoint event was the result of the Flash messing up the timeline of the DC Universe, resulting in a darker world where Wonder Woman and Aquaman's war had devastated the planet, Superman had been imprisoned by the US government since he crash-landed in Kansas as an infant, and Thomas Wayne had become the Batman after his son Bruce was gunned down.
The Flashpoint universe was eventually erased from the multiverse after it led into the New 52 reboot, although traces of it have popped up over the years since then. Original Flashpoint writer Geoff Johns will team up with co-writers Jeremy Adams (The Flash) and Tim Sheridan (Teen Titans) and artists Eduardo Risso and Xermanico for a new limited series called Flashpoint Beyond, which sees Thomas Wayne back in action.
Batman's hunt for the mysterious Clockwork Killer leads him to Europe and a showdown with Aquaman, and reveals just how he survived the climax of Flashpoint. You can see a preview of the first two issues in the gallery below:Continue Reading at GameSpot
May be interesting
- 14.01.2022 Nicolle Wallace Just Can’t Take Lindsey Graham’s Latest Fawning Over Donald Trump
- 14.01.2022 Scream Ending Explained: Who Is Ghostface And Who Dies?
- 14.01.2022 Call Of Duty 2022 Rumored To Arrive Early Due To Poor Vanguard Sales
- 14.01.2022 Activision Blizzard Employees Say Leadership Remains "Radio Silent" Over Requests To Meet With Striking Workers
- 14.01.2022 Timothy Olyphant, Justified Producers Reunite For New Miniseries Spin-Off