Torchlight: Infinite Entering Closed Beta For iOS And Android On January 18
Torchlight fans looking for a new way to play now that Torchlight III has been out for over a year will soon find it, as the mobile entry of the hack-and-slash action-RPG franchise Torchlight: Infinite will be entering closed beta on January 18.
Developer XD Inc. announced the upcoming beta with a new gameplay trailer, showing off some of the game's flashy skill combos. Those who signed up on the Torchlight: Infinite website in the US, Canada, Australia, and New Zealand will receive instructions on how to download the beta if selected.
The beta will feature four playable heroes and 24 talent trees offering over 180 abilities, according to the official press release. All dungeons, encounters, and loot drops will be randomized, and there will be no cooldown or stamina system that will prevent players from enjoying the beta. Finally, everything in the beta can be unlocked for free, including heroes, skills, maps, and items.Continue Reading at GameSpot
May be interesting
- 14.01.2022 First Pikmin Bloom Community Day Of 2022 Issues 10,000-Step Challenge
- 14.01.2022 Torchlight: Infinite Entering Closed Beta For iOS And Android On January 18
- 14.01.2022 Maddow Exposes Trump Groups' Shady Scheme To Overturn Biden's Win
- 14.01.2022 Dungeons & Dragons Tiamat Miniature Is Now Available Unpainted, Get Your Brushes Ready
- 14.01.2022 42 Top-Earning Game CEOs Made More Than $820 Million In 2020