Dying Light 2's Cross-Gen Console Performance And Co-Op Gameplay Shown Off In New Livestream
In the final Dying 2 Know episode this week, Dying Light 2 developers Techland showed off how cross-gen console comparisons of its zombie post-apocalypse sandbox will perform.
The footage--which you can see from the six-minute mark in the video embedded below--showed the game running on Xbox One X and PlayStation 4. Techland appears to have opted for a 30 frames-per-second visual rate for the last-gen consoles, while current-gen PS5 and Xbox Series X footage saw the game running at 60 fps.
While the footage looked decent and up to speed, it's worth noting that it was shown in a smaller video window within the actual stream, so it'll be interesting to see how this slice of content compares to the real deal on Xbox One and PS4 come launch day. Techland did add that more comparisons will be uploaded later this month.Continue Reading at GameSpot
May be interesting
- 14.01.2022 Hugh Jackman's Real Steel Movie Is Becoming A TV Series For Disney+, Report Says
- 14.01.2022 NY Attorney General Announces Martin Shkreli Ruling With Wu-Tang Reference
- 14.01.2022 New Gran Turismo 7 Trailer Shows Off Daytona Speedway, And It Looks Amazing
- 14.01.2022 Aquaman 2 Wraps Production, Director Shares Photo Of Jason Momoa And Patrick Wilson
- 14.01.2022 James Gunn On Making Vigilante So Horrifying In Peacemaker