Ubisoft Making A VR Game Where You Play As A Firefighter Inside The Notre Dame Blaze
Ubisoft has announced a partnership with Pathe to create a "location-based VR escape game" inspired by the upcoming movie "Notre-Dame on Fire" from director Jean-Jacques Annaud.
The game is described by Variety as a "one-hour experience." Players will take on the role of a member of the Parisian fire brigade on April 15, 2019, the night the iconic cathedral went up in flames.
"Like any escape game, it's a question of puzzles and co-operating with your teammates," Ubisoft executive Deborah Papiernik said. "The idea is to make your way through the cathedral to find relics and to fight the fire, because you have to save Notre Dame [before the clock runs out]."Continue Reading at GameSpot
May be interesting
- 14.01.2022 Halo Infinite Big Team Battle Fix Is Coming Next Week, 343 Says
- 14.01.2022 Dev With Unrelated Five-Year-Old Wordle App Is Donating Proceeds To Charity
- 14.01.2022 Brian Cox On Why He Wasn't In Game of Thrones, Pirates of the Caribbean, and Harry Potter
- 14.01.2022 James Gunn On Making Vigilante So Horrifying In Peacemaker
- 14.01.2022 Scream's Neve Campbell Talks About Getting Attacked By A Bear On A Movie Set