Troy Baker Announces NFT Project For His Voice
Veteran and prolific voice actor Troy Baker--known for his roles in The Last of Us, Fortnite, Death Stranding, and many more--is getting involved with NFTs. Baker announced on Twitter that he is partnering with Voiceverse NFT to think about what might be possible in the emerging market.
"I'm partnering with Voiceverse NFT to explore ways where together we might bring new tools to new creators to make new things, and allow everyone a chance to own and invest in the IPs they create. We all have a story to tell," Baker said.
I’m partnering with @VoiceverseNFT to explore ways where together we might bring new tools to new creators to make new things, and allow everyone a chance to own & invest in the IP’s they create.— Troy Baker (@TroyBakerVA) January 14, 2022
We all have a story to tell.
You can hate.
Or you can create.
What’ll it be? pic.twitter.com/cfDGi4q0AZ
Baker also seemingly had a message for those who don't believe in NFTs. "You can hate. Or you can create. What'll it be?" he wrote. Baker shared an cartoon image of himself with the tweet, leading some to believe an NFT version of Baker's likeness was on the way, but this is not the case.Continue Reading at GameSpot
May be interesting
- 14.01.2022 Nicolle Wallace Just Can’t Take Lindsey Graham’s Latest Fawning Over Donald Trump
- 14.01.2022 Scream's Ghostface Is Coming To Among Us For Free
- 14.01.2022 Ubisoft Making A VR Game Where You Play As A Firefighter Inside The Notre Dame Blaze
- 14.01.2022 Brian Cox On Why He Wasn't In Game of Thrones, Pirates of the Caribbean, and Harry Potter
- 14.01.2022 Scream Ending Explained: Who Is Ghostface And Who Dies?