Black Widow Writer Didn't Know Who Yelena's Target Would Be In The Post Credits Scene
If you watch comic book movies at all, chances are you've seen dozens of interviews with stars of the dozens of Marvel Studios films and noticed how tight-lipped they are (except Tom Holland and Mark Ruffalo). Even the people writing the films are often kept in the dark about certain this, revealed Black Widow writer Eric Pearson in a new interview with The Hollywood Reporter. Spoilers follow for Black Widow's post-credits sequence.
As with so many other Marvel Studios films, Black Widow ends with a post-credits sequence that drops clues for what's next in the MCU. In a scene set after the events of Avengers: Endgame, Natasha Romanoff (Scarlett Johansson)'s adoptive sister Yelena Belova (Florence Pugh) mourns her sister at her grave site, only for her quiet moment to be interrupted by Valentina Allegra de Fontaine (Julia Louis Dreyfuss) blowing her nose to cartoonish effect. Val then hands Yelena the photo of her next target: Jeremy Renner's Clint Barton, aka Hawkeye.
"I felt bad," Person said. "They told me I got to [write the post-credits scene], so I was really excited I got to do a lot to shape Valentina's personality, but they told me 'and then at the end, this is the target.' They were like, 'Don't worry about it. You don't have to know that.' I was like, 'Who am I screwing over? Something is going on! I don't have an answer for this!'"Continue Reading at GameSpot
May be interesting
- 15.07.2021 How To Complete Disco Bunny Easter Egg In CoD: Black Ops Cold War's Zombies Mauer Der Toten
- 15.07.2021 How To Preorder Valve Steam Deck: Start Time For Reservations, Pricing, And More
- 15.07.2021 Tiger King Star Joe Exotic's Prison Sentence Vacated
- 15.07.2021 God Of War's Christopher Judge To Star As Black Panther In Marvel's Avengers
- 15.07.2021 The Legend Of Zelda: Skyward Sword Zelda And Loftwing Amiibo Shipping Delayed