Streets Of Rage 4 Mr. X Nightmare DLC Is Now Live, Adds Three New Characters
Streets of Rage 4's Mr. X Nightmare DLC is live on all platforms, and it brings a ton of new content to the game, including three new characters, customizable moves, a survival mode, and many balance changes. The new characters include Estel Aguirre, Max Thunder, and Shiva, all of whom served as bosses in the base game. The latter two are also characters from previous Streets of Rage games.
Survival mode is the other major addition that Mr. X Nightmare brings to the table. Players can select perks for their character and then fight to see how long they can last. Additionally, all characters now have selectable special moves that they can swap out to find a moveset that works best for them.
Along with the Mr. X Nightmare DLC, which costs $8, there is a free update for the game that adds a harder difficulty, an in-depth training mode, new color palettes, and a raft of balancing changes. For example, default Axel has gotten a major buff that should help him compete with top-tier characters like Adam Hunter. For more details, check out the patch notes below.Continue Reading at GameSpot
May be interesting
- 15.07.2021 Microsoft's Big Back-To-School Sale Has Deals On Surface Duo, Xbox Controllers, Razer Blade 17
- 15.07.2021 Valve's Steam Deck Is A Portable PC, Will Launch December 2021 For $399
- 15.07.2021 Gamescom 2021's First Confirmed Companies Include Xbox, Bethesda, And EA
- 15.07.2021 Robert Downey Jr. Signs On For New HBO Show Where He'll Play Multiple Bad Guys
- 15.07.2021 Yogi Bear Reboot Show Jellystone Gets New Poster Packed With Cartoon Favorites