Baldur's Gate 3 Adds Better AI, Clearer Rolls, And More In Patch 5, Out Now
Baldur's Gate 3 has received its fifth big patch during its time in early access, adding a plethora of quality-of-life changes to the growing RPG as well as some experimental features that may or may not make it into the final game.
As detailed in last week's Panel from Hell, hosting by Larian Studios and partly through some entertaining LARPing, Patch 5 for Baldur's Gate 3 is more about mechanical fixes and additions over new content. That means no new class to play as well as no new story content, but there's some changes that will have an impact on your existing campaign. Camps, for example, now better represent the area you're in when you pitch your tents, which makes cutscenes there more believable. Larian is also introducing a new mechanic that differentiates between short and long rests and how that factors into combat.
Combat has been tweaked, too, with the ability for companions to disarm enemies being added. This lets you get even weirder with engagements, letting you pilfer weapons off dead bodies or mess around with strategies where you're throwing weapons between party members during a fight. Larian says this patch also touches the AI for both enemies and party members, both of which should now make more logical decisions in the heat of the moment.Continue Reading at GameSpot
May be interesting
- 15.07.2021 Major Jungle Cruise Changes At Disneyland Make For A Better Ride
- 15.07.2021 Microsoft Threatens To Bring Back Clippy, But Not In The Way You Think
- 15.07.2021 How To Activate Klaus In CoD: Black Ops Cold War's Zombies Mauer Der Toten
- 15.07.2021 First Monster Hunter Stories 2 Update Now Live, Adds Palamute Monstie
- 15.07.2021 Police: 2 People Died At Former Versace Mansion In Apparent Double Suicide