God Of War's Christopher Judge To Star As Black Panther In Marvel's Avengers
Christopher Judge will voice Black Panther--aka King T'Challa--in Marvel's Avengers moving forward. He will make his first appearance in an upcoming DLC expansion, War for Wakanda, which is coming this August.
In an in-depth interview with Entertainment Weekly, Judge--who is best known as the booming voice of Kratos, the star of the God of War series--said that he initially turned down the role because he didn't think he could do it justice. Judge feels that the late Chadwick Boseman's performance in the 2018 film had forever defined the role for an entire generation, meaning that there was no way that he could measure up.
However, after discussing the role with his children and his mother, he decided to take it, joking that they would "disown him" if he didn't agree to portray King T'Challa. Narrative lead Hannah McLeod and narrative consultant Evan Narcisse both emphasize that this is a very different take on the character than fans saw in the acclaimed 2018 film. There, T'Challa had just donned the mantle of the Black Pather--in War for Wakanda, he's worn the mask for quite a while already.Continue Reading at GameSpot
May be interesting
- 15.07.2021 Space Jam And Black Widow Box Office Predictions For This Weekend
- 15.07.2021 What's New On Hulu In August 2021? American Horror Story Season 10 And Other Movies, TV Shows, And Originals
- 15.07.2021 Streets Of Rage 4 Mr. X Nightmare DLC Is Now Live, Adds Three New Characters
- 15.07.2021 Baldur's Gate 3 Adds Better AI, Clearer Rolls, And More In Patch 5, Out Now
- 15.07.2021 Shin Megami Tensei V Story Trailer Features Friends, Demons, And Gods