Space Jam And Black Widow Box Office Predictions For This Weekend
The weekend is closing in, and a new report from Variety has some insight into how much money this weekend's high-profile movies are expected to bring in at the box office.
Marvel's Black Widow is expected to repeat at the No. 1 movie in the US, with projections saying it will make $24-$28 million for its second weekend, compared to $80 million for its opening weekend. A drop-off is of course expected, as big movies like Black Widow are historically known to be front-loaded when it comes to box office performance. Black Widow is also available on Disney Plus with Premier Access; over its first weekend, it made $60 million there globally.
Black Widow will compete with the new Warner Bros. movie Space Jam: A New Legacy, which opens on July 16 both in theaters and on HBO Max. According to Variety, A New Legacy is projected to bring in $20 million from 3,950 locations across the US, which would represent a "moderate" kick-off for the film. Variety said the live-action/CGI hybrid film cost $150 million to produce. Lebron James stars in the lead role played by Michael Jordan in the 1996 film.Continue Reading at GameSpot
May be interesting
- 15.07.2021 PS5 Is Getting Nature Sim Away: The Survival Series
- 15.07.2021 Baldur's Gate 3 Adds Better AI, Clearer Rolls, And More In Patch 5, Out Now
- 15.07.2021 Antonio Banderas Joins Indiana Jones 5
- 15.07.2021 Black Widow Writer Didn't Know Who Yelena's Target Would Be In The Post Credits Scene
- 15.07.2021 How To Obtain And Upgrade CRBR-S Wonder Weapon In CoD: Black Ops Cold War's Zombies Mauer Der Toten