Zach Braff Joins Cast Of New HBO Max Sci-Fi Rom Com Moonshot
Actor and director Zach Braff will star in the new sci-fi rom-com Moonshot for HBO Max, joining a cast that already includes Cole Sprouse, Lana Condor, Mason Gooding, Emily Rudd, and Lukas Gage. The film is set to be directed by Chris Winterbauer.
Braff recently made headlines after he earned an Emmy nomination for directing on the Apple show Ted Lasso. He is perhaps best known for his starring role on Scrubs and for writing, directing, and starring in the 2004 movie Garden State.
"The story is set in a future where Mars has been terraformed and colonized by the best humanity has to offer. Two very different college students wind up joining forces and sneak onboard a space shuttle to the red planet in order to be united with their significant others," reads a line from THR's description of Moonshot.Continue Reading at GameSpot
May be interesting
- 15.07.2021 Warhammer 40,000: Darktide Gets Delayed To 2022
- 15.07.2021 Streets Of Rage 4 Mr. X Nightmare DLC Is Now Live, Adds Three New Characters
- 15.07.2021 Black Widow Writer Didn't Know Who Yelena's Target Would Be In The Post Credits Scene
- 15.07.2021 Lawn Mowing Simulator Release Date Announced, New Trailer Looks So Zen And Chill
- 15.07.2021 Mortal Kombat Making-Of Documentary Reveals Plenty Of Kool Secrets And Easter Eggs