Jill Biden: I Didn’t Expect ‘Healing Role’ As First Lady
“We’ve faced so much as a nation,” she said of the deadly wildfires, tornadoes and ongoing pandemic that have marked her first year in the White House.
May be interesting
- 17.01.2022 Jan. 6 Insurrection Was Weeks In Making For Oath Keepers And Founder
- 17.01.2022 Nikole Hannah-Jones Gives '1619 Project' Critics The MLK Tribute They Deserve
- 17.01.2022 Joss Whedon Finally Addresses Misconduct Charges Leveled By Gal Gadot, Ray Fisher And 'Buffy' Cast
- 17.01.2022 Reddit Co-Founder Says Play-To-Earn Crypto Games Will Be 90% Of Gaming Market In 5 Years
- 17.01.2022 Twitter Thread Highlights How Complex Game Development Is